Customer Service Support
Ingersoll Auto of Danbury is in need of charismatic professionals to join our Customer Service Team. You will be the first point of contact for both our Sales and Service Team. Responsibilities include: answering internet and phone inquiries, contacting guests regarding their vehicle needs, scheduling service and sales appointments
We are a family owned business that cares about our community and our team members. You will have all the resources you need to help you succeed. Ingersoll Auto is Growing Again! Join our Guest Care Team at Ingersoll Auto of Danbury. Full Time and Part Time Positions available.
- Do you enjoy helping others and solving problems?
- Do you enjoy working in a state of the art facility?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
- If you are self-motivated by high goals
- If you are team focused
- If you genuinely enjoy working with people both by phone.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in customer service preferred.
- Highly developed verbal & written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and friendly style.
- Goal Oriented.
- Ability to "think on your feet".
- Organizational Skills and Enthusiasm are a must.
- Leasing knowledge is a plus!
Part Time Schedule for this position requires some weekends and some evening hours.
Salary: Hourly rate depending on experience with earning potential from $45,000 - $55,000.00/year
If you are self-motivated and have an exceptional work ethic please email your resume and cover letter to be considered for this exciting opportunity to : HR@IngersollAuto.com