CONSIDER THESE POPULAR GM MODELS FOR YOUR NEXT LEASE OR PURCHASE:• Chevrolet Cruze• Chevrolet Equinox• Chevrolet Malibu• Buick Encore• Buick LaCrosse• GMC Terrain• Cadillac CTS Ask your GM dealer for more information on these and other exciting new vehicles!
SELECT YOUR NEXT GM VEHICLE
CONSIDER THESE POPULAR GM MODELS FOR YOUR NEXT LEASE OR PURCHASE:• Chevrolet Cruze• Chevrolet Equinox• Chevrolet Malibu• Buick Encore• Buick LaCrosse• GMC Terrain• Cadillac CTS. Ask Ingersoll Auto Of Danbury for more information on these and other exciting new vehicles!
GOOD THINGS SHOULD NEVER COME TO AN END.
As the end of your current lease with GM Financial draws near, we’d like to thank you for your business, and we hope that you’ve had an excellent driving experience in your General Motors vehicle. To help guide you through the end-of-lease process, we’ve created this step-by-step guide. Or, visit gmfinancial.com/EndofLease.What should you do with your current leased GM vehicle?
You have several options from which to choose:
OPTION 1: TURN IN YOUR GM VEHICLE AND PURCHASE OR LEASE A NEW GM VEHICLE
Are you ready for your next GM vehicle? Visit Ingersoll Auto of Danbury to test drive the vehicle that’s right for you. This is also a great time to discuss excess mileage and your vehicle’s condition.
1. Make an appointment with your originating GM dealer.
*2. Select your next GM vehicle and discuss which financing options are best for you.
3. Turn in your vehicle, or structure your new lease or purchase to incorporate your current vehicle.
OPTION 2: PURCHASE YOUR LEASED GM VEHICLE
You can purchase your leased vehicle at any time during your lease period, or you may do so near the end of your lease. Here’s how:
1. Contact your Ingersoll Auto of Danbury and request a customer payoff quote
2. Call GM Financial at 1-800-436-1463 to request a customer payoff quote
OPTION 3: TURN IN YOUR GM VEHICLE
Return the vehicle to Ingersoll Auto Of Danbury.* Remember to bring your owner’s manual, extra set of keys and any other accessories that came with the vehicle.
1. Take some time to review your vehicle’s condition using the excess Wear-and-Tear Card included in this guide.
2. Schedule a complimentary vehicle inspection at your Ingersoll Auto Of Danbury
3. Make an appointment to turn in the vehicle
Want to continue enjoying the GM driving experience?
GM has many new and exciting models available. Check your mail in the coming weeks because you may become eligible to receive incentives towards the purchase or lease of a new GM vehicle.What will you be driving this time next year? GM is consistently developing new and exciting models for our customers.